Responsibilities of the role will include:
• Developing a thorough understanding of all aspects of insurance products and the European insurance market.
• To analyse business requirements and to assist in the design and development of appropriate solutions.
• To outline high-level approach for the design of new features.
• To liaise with the appropriate members of the project business groups with specific regard to changes to the system or existing business procedures.
• To support the administration and systems departments with the development of appropriate business solutions.
• Build and maintain good relationships with the senior management team of the assigned client company.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and competencies:
• Graduate or trainee Actuary
• Have achieved at least a 2.1 in a relevant degree – Actuarial/Mathematical/Engineering.
Please contact email@example.com or 016099409 for further information in strictest confidence.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland