The Mortality and Data Analytics section of the Individual Life Insurance, Strategy and Assumptions Group generates and analyses experience data to support development of assumptions for:
• the pricing of new products
• GAAP and STAT financial reporting including Principle Based Reserves (PBR)
• forecasting, Economic Capital, Asset Adequacy Testing (AAT), dividends
• other regulatory and reporting requirements.
Assignments may be project oriented and individual functions will vary, based on the nature of the project and expertise of the individual. Candidates must have a solid aptitude for utilizing computer applications, statistical interpretation and applying advanced quantitative concepts.
• Sourcing and validation of mortality and policyholder behaviour experience data including work with internal business partners to expand data sources.
• Assist with ad hoc requests to support management information.
• Development of mortality assumptions
• Creative use of data visualization techniques to support assumptions development
• Updating assumption documentation and coding
• Loading assumptions into modelling database
• Support data provided to Regulatory bodies and External Industry partners for experience studies including review of output and analysis
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• B.A. / B.S. required – preferably insurance, finance, statistics or related field
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong Microsoft Access, Excel and Word skills
• Flexible, with demonstrated interpersonal and partnering, strong oral and writing skills
• Process and results oriented, with strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of life insurance products
• Experience with PowerBI, VBA & SQL a plus
Contact [email protected] or +35316099404 for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland