We are looking for an actuary to report to Capital and Investment Management Lead. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a small and fast paced finance team, and help drive the end to end delivery of some high profile capital management projects as well as drive process improvements around day-day capital management. You will be delivering or supporting delivery of outputs for the CFO, the Board Risk Committee, the Board and Group. You will receive direct exposure to the CFO, the candidate will work closely with wider Group colleagues and offers excellent opportunities to interact with senior management.
Reviewing the monthly and quarterly capital results
Producing solvency estimates and reviewing capital forecast results, in particular supporting with the Capital plan process;
Support with strengthening our capital forecasting process
Providing inputs and commentary to Group on quarterly forecasting
Support on Group projects
Ideally, we would like you to have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
• Nearly or newly qualified actuary
• Excellent technical & numerical ability (knowledge of Solvency II)
• Capital management experience
• GI knowledge (preferable but not essential)
• Delivery focused with a flexible attitude and approach
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to develop written reports and papers for committees
• Self-starter with track record of achievement
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and manage expectations accordingly
What will you get for this role?
• A competitive salary
• Generous defined contribution pension scheme
• Annual performance related bonus and pay review
• The option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
• Up to 40% discount on company products
• Flexible working arrangements. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
For further information, please contact p[email protected] or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland