- Ensure appropriate methods and models are used in the calculation of IFRS and Solvency II technical provisions
- Compare best estimates against actual experience
- Prepare reserving information for the purpose of assessing the Solvency Capital Requirement under Solvency II
- Provide annual Opinions on the Technical Provisions, the Underwriting Policy, Reinsurance Arrangements and the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) process as well as the annual report on Technical Provisions
- Ensure that actuarial policies, processes and procedures meet the requirements under Solvency II
Please contact [email protected] or 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals: Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate