• Use your advanced data analytics and machine learning skills to develop data-driven analytics solutions to improve/change how pricing and product design in insurance are performed. Examples include identifying key drivers of profitability, analysis of claims experience by hospital / procedure / diagnosis, and the tracking of member movements over time.
• Validate, interpret and present insights from analytics projects to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Work collaboratively and contribute strongly within an agile project team (comprising the product owner, scrum master, actuaries, data engineers and other data scientists).
• Build sustainable relationship with key business and IT stakeholders to become a trusted partner.
• Integrate external data sources onto the platform, to understand the dynamics and influence of the external environment on portfolio performance.
• Identify opportunities for improvements to existing processes, prioritise and implement agreed actions (e.g. implement data ontology, improve data pipeline, assist the team in migrating business applications onto the internal platform).
• Experience in analytics (machine learning, statistics, data mining) and implementing business solutions in the area of data analytics and information visualisation.
• Experience in building scalable data pipelines/data engineering
Contact Paul@acumen-resources.com or +35316099404 for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland