Our client is seeking applicants to fill the role of IORP2 Product Lead to manage fund and product developments related to IORP2 developments and movement to Master Trust. The position reports to the Senior Pricing Manager.
• Assess suitable funds for client transitioning from traditional single trusts to Master Trusts: which funds are suitable for transition and which are not and appropriate actions for those not
• Ensure transition is a good customer experience with equitable treatment of any accrued bonuses and other benefits
• Liaise with the trustees of the Master Trust re suitable funds and member choice
• Implement and test and quality assure best in class product for deferred member solutions
• Ensure all IORP2 and Master Trust actions have a financially sound basis and correct customer focus
• Research local and international market to develop new funds and products
• Ensuring regulatory compliance and overseeing roll out of regulatory updates
• Working with internal stakeholders; sales, client services, marketing, compliance and operations to deliver this cross-team project
What we are looking for…the ideal candidate will have:
• Ideally an actuarial qualification (FIA / FFA, FSAI or other appropriate professional qualification)
• A significant amount of project experience with proven ability to lead a team to successful outcomes.
• Excellent communication skills – an ability to communicate complex concepts in a manner tailored to the audience.
• Skills to balance the conflicting and complex requirements of customers with the various other demands being made on the area
• An ability to handle customer issues in an understanding way, to agree clear commitments and to deliver on them
• An ability to identify trends and to develop and implement improvements in product structure, business processes and systems
• Excellent technical actuarial skills, including the ability to interpret and analyse complex information with ease
• Strong problem-solving capabilities and an ability to develop new techniques to solve problems if necessary
• An interest in research and development to both benchmark and improve the product offering
• Strong influencing skills.
Please contact [email protected] or 016099404 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate