As part of the Group team within the Non-Life Group Actuarial Function the job holder will support the Solvency II quarterly process ensuring deadlines are met in a timely manner for our client's two European Legal Entities.
This includes the following tasks:
• Support the calculation of the Claims and Premium provision for both legal entities;
• Support the reporting process and the QRTs production;
• Support the production of the Non-Life Underwriting Risk SCR;
• Enhance the current process focusing on automatization;
• Support the Head of Actuarial function in the production of the ARTP and the Underwriting, Retrocession and ORSA Opinions;
• As part of the second line of defense support the peer review of the work done by the first line team taking part in meeting with finance, pricing, underwriting and claims;
• Support internal and external audit activities;
• Maintain and enhance the documentation of processes, procedures, internal policies and methodologies;
• Improving current data governance enhancing the data quality process and framework;
Last but not least the job holder will also participate in selected international projects led by Group.
About you –
As a Group Actuary / Senior Actuarial Analyst in the Non-Life Group Actuarial Function team your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• At least 5 years working experience in non-life insurance or reinsurance with a preference for candidates with a detailed technical knowledge of reserving and Solvency II;
• Preferably Qualified Actuary or considerable progress in earning your actuarial qualification (per local society);
• Effective communication skills and proficiency in English;
• Ability to work under pressure within prescribes deadlines;
• High motivation, team-orientation, and adaptability;
• Strong programming (i.e. VBA, R, Python) and data management skills including the ability to make best use of most recent technologies (i.e. Power Pivot & Power BI) to improve reporting automatization;
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to develop and translate new ideas into effective business solutions.
Contact Paul at 016099404 or email@example.com for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland