Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer –
• Acts as a contributing member of the EMEA ERM leadership team, having input on the risk management strategy of the EMEA markets.
• Accountable as the regional functional leader for Insurance and Market Risk Management to ensure that the EMEA Markets operate with the appropriate infrastructure (i.e. defined, approved and documented standards), training, and tools to monitor and manage all insurance and market related risks.
• Responsible for development of the ORSA Report, proposing risk limits and monitoring exposures within limits and recommending appropriate capital management and asset liability strategies.
• Advocate and actively represent the interests of EMEA Markets to various Corporate stakeholders.
• Supports the Chief Risk Officer, EMEA and Group in the development and execution of the ERM strategy
Key Working Relationships:
• Work closely with Deputy Head of Actuarial Function and local valuation team with regards to:
o ORSA Models
o Capital Management Models
o Asset Liability Management Models
• Work with Structured Finance Department in development and implementation of capital management and retrocession strategies
• Work with Global Financial Solution (EMEA) on approval of client longevity and financial reinsurance solutions
• Work closely with Chief Pricing Actuary, EMEA to ensure consistency between pricing/pricing oversight and portfolio risk appetites and management processes.
• Actuarial designation
• In-depth knowledge of risk management and actuarial techniques
• Ability to solve or lead the solution of complex business problems
• Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to senior management
• Ability to negotiate and influence the opinions of others
For more information please contact Paul at 016099404 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland