We’re looking for someone who can:
1. Drive capital planning, ensuring that accurate and timely forecasts are prepared to facilitate strategic planning across Exco, the Board and supporting committees.
2. Prepare the Board approved Group ICAAP Report, assessing material risks, future capital position, and any requirement for mitigating capital actions.
3. Support Stress test forecasting to inform capital deployment and issuance, including;
1. ICAAP & Quarterly Stress Tests
2. For all Irish Banking subsidiaries
3. Inclusion of credit, interest rate, all material risks and RWA forecasting in various scenarios.
4. Sound knowledge of all risks, including how risks interact, to ensure constructive engagement with all risk owners when consolidating & communicating forecast results
4. Provide clear Communication of results to internal and external stakeholders, in particular managing ECB interaction in relation to stress testing.
5. Contribute to the continuous methodological development and implementation of RAROC, working with colleagues across Finance, Risk and Business Areas.
6. Provide support on capital related matters for business initiatives as required.
7. Develop our strategic relationship with credit rating agencies, providing detailed analysis as required, and working actively to ensure desired outcomes are achieved.
8. Have a strong appreciation of the regulatory environment and its impact. Ensuring compliance with relevant standards and guideline in fulfilling role.
9. Manage and develop direct reports to ensure continuity of team and knowledge.
10. Represent Capital & Liquidity and wider Finance on working groups as required, e.g. in relation to IRB, accounting standard or regulatory changes.
Within Capital & Liquidity our aim is to be a key enabler of sustainable growth by ensuring our customers and other stakeholders have confidence in us as an institution with a solid Capital and Liquidity foundation and a reliable product offering which forms the basis of long term relationships. We seek to achieve this by:-
• Developing the Bank’s capital and funding & liquidity strategy and plans. Use of stress testing to drive capital allocation discussions.
• Provision of information and analysis to the Board enabling it to approve the plans and the annual Liquidity Adequacy Statement and Capital Adequacy Statement.
• Ongoing management of the bank’s balance sheet e.g. structural net interest income and foreign exchange hedging.
• Driving sound and fair pricing of assets and liabilities through funds transfer pricing and risk adjusted return on capital (RaRoC);
• Provision of quantitative modelling and management of the technical architecture to support the above activities.
You will need to show us that you have:
• Have a proven experience in balance sheet management with a strong understanding of the capital construct and how credit, financial and other risks drive the capital position.
• Ability to enhance and develop financial forecasts for the Bank’s needs underpinned by appreciation of mathematical concepts.
• Be an experienced leader and work with cross-functional teams with strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster/manage relationships across multiple teams, e.g. with wider Group Finance, Risk and Audit.
• Technical Communication/Presentation: Communicates with clarity and precision, presenting complex information in a concise format that is audience appropriate. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Leading a team – lead, motivate and develop a professional and experienced team
Please contact Paul on +35316099404 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland