Qualified Actuary required for 12 month contract role to play an important role in the implementation of IFRS 17, including:
• Developing an in-depth knowledge of the IFRS 17 standard and staying abreast of all emerging guidance.
• Implementing new reporting processes and Prophet models with appropriate controls and governance.
• Completion of regular IFRS 17 dry-run valuations in advance of implementation.
• Supporting local Reporting and Pricing teams with IFRS 17 implementation.
• Onboarding of the necessary technology components to cater to the IFRS 17 reporting process i.e. SQL databases, web based user platforms
For details of this exciting opportunity, please contact Jenny in strictest confidence (016099409 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland