We are looking for a qualified actuary with economic valuation experience and preferably with IFRS17, to temporarily support the Life IFRS17 Actuarial Implementation team.
To give more background on the tasks, the candidate will be asked to:
1. Support the unit testing of specific interfaces in the IFRS17 tool landscape
2. Support the E2E testing by reviewing inputs and outputs of various tools
3. Support the preparation of specifications for new functionalities to be implemented
4. Support the creation, maintenance and development of tools and processes to analyze the A/E results of test runs
5. Work with large datasets and will have the ability to interrogate databases
6. Work independently and proactively identify potential issues and seek resolution
The candidate would start as soon as available, and we would offer a contract until the end of 2022. This person would report to the IFRS17 Actuarial Implementation Manager
Please contact [email protected] or 016099409 for further information in strictest confidence.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland