The IFRS17 Financial Impact Assessment Actuary will play a key role in driving the successful delivery of the implementation of IFRS17.
The role requires a technical Actuary who is also commercially aware, proactively seeking opportunities to simplify the implementation of this new accounting standard.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
• Produce Financial Impact Assessment of IFRS17 results on Balance Sheet, preparing simulations under required scenarios of the impact of alternative approaches at various levels of granularity
• Assist in the development of transition tool(s) for IFRS17 implementation and future IFRS17 tools
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) support for local reporting teams, working with them to ensure common understanding of IFRS17 requirements and approach to development of transition strategy
• Proactive input and support to the Methodology Workstream, driving analysis of the impact of alternative positions to inform development of IFRS17 methodology
• Analysis of indicative IFRS 17 results
• Preparation of summary reports detailing the drivers of business performance under IFRS 17, including comparatives to current IFRS 4 environment and specific analysis of transition impacts
• Supporting with establishment of processes and controls to analyse performance post IFRS 17 go live
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 016099409 for further information in strictest confidence.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland