•Support refinement of investment governance structures
•Oversight of outsourced activities for e.g. tasks for the role include:
• Review of the Strategic Asset allocation of annuity fund and shareholder fund
• Review of investment guidelines for all shareholder funds
• Ensuring that the execution and quarterly rebalancing of hedges are in line with the hedging policy
• Review of investment instructions
•Production of monthly MI for Credit & Investment Committee
•Point of contact for all investment related queries
•Support With Profit management activities in relation to investments
•Support capital management activities as required
•Communicate complex concepts and recommendations to multiple stakeholders across the business, and influencing decisions through sound analytical rationale.
•Contributing to the preparation of papers and reports for senior management and executives as required
• Fellow of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland (or equivalent) and/or the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
Please contact [email protected] or +35316099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland