The main focus of this role will be leading the implementation of the new LDTI requirements for our client and its legal entities in Europe and Asia.
Core Responsibilities Will Include
• Calculation, testing and maintenance of LDTI NPR, discounting, cashflows for group and legal entities leveraging Solvency II calculations where appropriate by representing Life Reserving in the LDTI project team and working closely with the life and non-life actuarial teams, Finance, IT, external consultants and vendors to ensure LDTI compliance and maintenance of these processes post LDTI implementation
• Modelling to support LDTI policy decisions
• Maintaining documentation of processes and procedures
• Working closely with Finance to ensure the efficient production of inputs to quarterly and annual LDTI financial statements
• Contributing to the monitoring of changes in rules and guidance or market practice relating to the calculation of LDTI requirements
• Mentor and guide other team members to deliver LDTI reporting results.
Furthermore, you should contribute to the continued enhancement of the LDTI actuarial environment. You will also be responsible for the building and monitoring of the controls process relating to the LDTI environment and liaise with internal and external auditors and consultants to establish the control framework procedures post LDTI implementation.
In addition, as part of the wider Life Reserving Infrastructure actuarial team you may be required to provide assistance on other actuarial process, system and modelling related tasks as required post LDTI implementation.
Recently qualified Actuary with 5 or more years working experience in Life reserving or pricing in the (re)insurance field, or related actuarial experience. Prior experience of LDTI would be a distinct advantage, with experience in IFRS 17, Solvency II, reserving and financial reporting also being helpful.
• Strong IT and data management skills;
• Knowledge of MoSes/Risk Agility/AXIS; visual basic and Business Objects reporting would be an advantage
• Reinsurance knowledge is an asset
Personal and communication:
• Organized, able to work in a matrix structure
• Able to set and manage priorities
• Strong communication skills and proficiency in English
• High motivation, team-orientation
• Keen to work with other cultures
Contact Paul at 016099404 or email@example.com for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland