You will be responsible for the development and production of mortality, lapse and claims experience studies for new and existing transactions.
You will gain exposure to a large and growing portfolio of longevity swap transactions in both the UK and the Netherlands in addition to other life, disability and annuity transactions.
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop the methodology of new experience studies in line with best practice guidelines, utilising the most efficient technology solutions available.
• Complete the mortality, lapse and claim experience studies in line with the expectations of key business stakeholders.
• Present clear, informative and engaging documentation to effectively communicate key insights and results to senior stakeholders.
• Provide feedback to the Business Development team on the performance of existing transactions in order to assist with the pricing decisions for future business.
• Determine the data requirements for new transactions which will allow for efficient and consistent experience studies to be built in the future.
• Work closely with the Actuarial Reporting team to support the mortality, lapse and claims valuation basis setting.
• Champion the use of new technologies.
• Ensure compliance with Company policies, regulatory, professional and legal requirements.
• Keep up to date with external developments through engagement with the Society of Actuaries and through individual research.
For details of this exciting opportunity, please contact Jenny in strictest confidence (016099409 or [email protected]).
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland