- Calculation, Analysis, and Review of:
- Solvency II capital resources & requirements in ORSA scenarios.
- Annual Operating Plan incl. sensitivities.
- Stress and Scenario Testing
- New business results
- Developing and improving the Actuarial analysis of financial results and processes.
- Contributing to overall business planning, projects, and strategic activities.
- Problem solving, thinking on your feet, and proposing “out of the box” solutions for various business problems.
- Contributing to the specification, development, testing and analysis of complex propositions, numerical models, and business data.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with peers and internal/external parties to ensure successful delivery of requirements.
- Applying and developing commercial understanding of the business to ensure advice is aligned with the business needs.
- Producing papers and memos for key stakeholders across the business as required to support decision making.
- Communicating complex concepts and recommendations to multiple stakeholders across the business and influencing decisions through sound analytical rationale.
- Qualified (or nearly qualified) actuary
- Solvency II & Actuarial Analysis
- Life assurance (unit-linked, annuities, with-profits)
- Project management experience would be beneficial
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland