In this role, you will have responsibility for monitoring the performance of the Personal Lines Home and Private Motor portfolios. The role will also include regular interaction with their Corporate Partners. The successful candidate will get regular exposure to senior stakeholders and can make a tangible difference to the company performance and strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support key elements of the FP&A process, including the Valuation (profitability projections) & financial planning processes.
- Produce and present monthly packs to Corporate Partners
- Carry out deep dive analysis on hot topics and identify emerging trends
- Make proposals that will help optimise the Personal Lines performance and see these through to implementation
- Building positive relationships with brokers and collaborating across teams.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Strong Excel skills would be a distinct advantage
- Good understanding of the GI P&L Account
- An ability to join the dots and work effectively across a diverse range of topics and challenges
- Excellent communication kills
- Flexibility and the ability to multitask
For further information, please contact [email protected] or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals: Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland