Contractor required for 3 month interim role, ideally available immediately. Part qualified or Qualified actuary considered;
Role will include:
• Support the production of regular experience monitoring reports, including the review and development of all supporting assumptions.
• Perform ad-hoc actuarial investigations into adverse trends.
Provide support for the yearly pricing exercise, including:
o derivation of key claims assumptions
o validation of the premium model
o validation of member projections (lapses, new business, migrations)
o producing materials (pricing report, presentations) to brief internal and external stakeholders
• Perform costing of new product features/ benefits, and calculating the impact of benefit amendments on existing products.
• Support the pricing and sign-off process in respect of corporate referrals (including pipeline reporting), ensuring all deadlines are met.
• Provide support for strategic projects, client initiatives and product development activities.
Contact Jenny@acumen-resources.com or +35316099409 for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland