Our client is looking for an exceptional candidate to take on the role of Pricing Actuary within the Actuarial team. The candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Work closely with the underwriters to develop and maintain the existing pricing models across a wide range of products
• Fully document all pricing models and the assumptions underlying each model.
• Monitoring of pricing assumptions against the experience and providing feedback to the business (to both underwriting and actuarial)
• Assist the underwriters in the pricing of new products as the company expands into new lines
• Develop and implement rate monitoring and rate adequacy system for the key product lines
• Work with the reinsurance team to ensure optimal reinsurance structures are in place
• Provide support to the reserving and capital teams as required – rate monitoring information, rate adequacy, risk concentrations etc.
• Provide support on one-off projects such as company acquisitions as and when needed
Qualifications and Experience:
• Recently qualified actuary
• General insurance experience is a necessity and preferably with a London Market background, or if not, pricing experience of commercial or personal lines risks.
• A proactive individual who can work both independently and within the wider Actuarial team
• Strong interpersonal skills are a key requisite for the role as the individual will be required to build relationships both within the Group and the wider external client base.
• Ability to sell concepts and ideas in an entrepreneurial environment
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland