The role offers a great opportunity for a trainee actuary to join the Pricing Team and develop their skills in pricing, product design, and client and portfolio analysis.
Responsibilities will include:
• To contribute towards building / modifying the product offer (contracting, pricing, new guarantees, product evolution, law evolution, market evolution, emerging experience).
• Analyse the profitability of proposed products.
• To perform experience analysis and assist with updating of pricing assumptions/assessing pricing adequacy.
• To contribute to projects in the pricing team as assigned, such as budget calculation, ORSA implementation
• To contribute to IFRS 17 and the definition of profitability signature
•Part-Qualified Trainee Actuary. Fluent French
•Experience with SAS/SQL and VBA Programming an advantage
•Experience working with Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
For further information please contact email@example.com or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland