Part qualified Actuary required to assist team in the following responsibilities:
• Perform pricing and profit testing for new protection, unit linked and investment guarantee products. Perform re-pricing of existing portfolio where needed.
• Implement the reinsurance strategy in line with risk appetite of the company.
• Liaise with actuarial, risk and finance departments to set pricing assumptions.
• Maintain and further develop adequate pricing models for the various lines of business while implementing Company and Group guidance on pricing and profit testing.
• Prepare reports on profit testing for presentation to approval committees.
• Manage the reinsurance strategy of the company keeping in mind both commercial considerations and risk appetite
• Conduct ongoing review of technical and market prices for existing business to monitor portfolio profitability and solvency impacts.
• Provide ad-hoc advice on pricing related issues.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099409.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland