Our client is expanding their Product Actuarial team and seek applications from both qualified and student actuaries to support the following:
Product support for the Operations team in servicing our diverse and growing portfolio of inforce products and customers (unit linked & non-linked life assurance and annuities, both domestic and cross-border)
• Complex queries, calculations and remediation work
• Analysis and review of T&Cs and Policy History, validation of actions, and financial reconciliations.
Provide product expertise to system migration and inwards portfolio transfers – this includes:
• Working closely with project managers, operations personnel and third party administrators on all aspects of migration/transfer
• Ensuring product setup on target systems is consistent with policyholder contractual obligations
• Determining appropriate customer outcomes whilst allowing for PRE
• Determine test plans and acceptance criteria for product set-up and policy on-boarding activity
• Implementing calculation solution(s) to validate policy admin valuation outcomes
Provide knowledgeable support and expertise to the Fund Administration team in determining opportunities for optimizing unit linked fund ranges, and participate in the implementation of fund optimization/rationalization projects
Please contact email@example.com or +35316099409 for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland