Contractor required to assist in the migration of insurance portfolios across insurance platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
• Liaise with outsourced service provider to interpret policyholder contractual obligations in a consistent manner and determine appropriate customer outcomes whilst allowing for PRE;
• Represent Policyholder Reasonable Expectation (PRE) in interpretation and application of customer outcomes;
• Determine appropriate acceptance criteria for product set-up and policy on-boarding activity, including down-stream and lifecycle events;
• Implement calculation solution(s) to validate policy admin valuation outcomes for relevant stakeholders;
• Validate that proposed service provider administration solutions are consistent with interpretation of customer outcomes;
• Validate that proposed service provider generic and book-specific calculation methodologies are consistent with interpretation of policy admin valuation outcomes;
• Validate that proposed service provider calculations are accurate in accordance with expected results;
• Create metric-based recommendation papers where the estimated cost of implementing a change outweighs the calculated benefit of continuing to collect a fee or charge on a specific product;
• Create appropriate sign-off packs.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099409 for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland