Reporting to the Chief Pricing Actuary (EMEA) the Regional Pricing Actuary EMEA will work with the Chief Pricing Actuary for EMEA, the EMEA Regional Pricing Team, the Chief Pricing Actuaries of the EMEA offices and their teams and expert colleagues around the globe.
The Regional Pricing Actuary EMEA will provide support to EMEA offices on pricing, product design, product development and occasional marketing. This person will promote and contribute to the ongoing development of pricing integrity, risk management and control initiatives.
• Peer review and provide approval for reinsurance quotations that are complex or in excess of the delegated authorities of Chief Pricing Actuaries within the EMEA offices. This includes the review of the following aspects of the quotation and making appropriate recommendations to the Chief Pricing Actuary and Managing Director of the respective office as well as EMEA leadership:
o Risk exposures being assumed
o Assumptions and/or methodologies used
o Compliance with Regional and Corporate guidelines and policies.
• Provide pricing and risk analysis support to the EMEA offices when needed for the pricing of reinsurance proposals. Coordinate any additional pricing resources and/ or expertise to enable the offices to price these opportunities.
• Peer review and approve pricing bases for EMEA local offices.
• Develop regional pricing guidance to encourage consistency and best practice among offices. Promote the use of best practice techniques for all aspects of the pricing quote process.
• Lead EMEA-wide projects to review and update pricing assumptions and other changes to Corporate and regional pricing guidance. Examples would include changes to the capital model, pricing assumptions with a similar approach across a number of different offices and pricing techniques.
• Coordinate or manage the implementation of pricing risk control measures or initiatives. Act proactively to identify emerging areas of risk and include or suggest appropriate controls or action. Perform regular analysis of pricing performance to monitor risks and ensure compliance.
• Contribute to knowledge sharing, thought leadership and training for the EMEA Pricing Community.
For more information please contact Paul at 016099404 or email@example.com.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland