As an Actuarial Analyst in the Reinsurance function you will help the organization to manage risk, optimize capital efficiency contributing to dividend capacity, and to accept risks it otherwise would not, thus contributing to New Business growth.
• Support aspects of reinsurance analytics and reporting for the region which will support the assessment of the value created by existing reinsurance.
• Support initiatives such as capital optimization investigations, recapture valuations of existing reinsurance arrangements, financial analysis of potential new reinsurance transactions including development of internal pricing models, etc. as required.
• Support Reinsurance Administration by assisting in defining settlement models, interpreting contract provisions, assisting in responses to queries (audit etc).
• Support the implementation of Reinsurance policy and Change Management Process requirements.
• Contribute to Treaty review and negotiation processes.
Ideally you will have at least 2 -3 years experience, and making good progress with the actuarial examinations.
Strong communication skills are essential as you will work within a multi-disciplinary team and explain technical actuarial issues in non-technical language.
Ability to understand complex problems and provide accurate results / make recommendations within agreed timescales.
Willingness to challenge and influence other team members and colleagues.
Please contact Jenny at [email protected] and 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland