The portfolio of transactions within the successful candidate's remit will include all longevity swap transactions, both UK based and wider afield, and both in-the-money and structured solutions.
In this role the successful candidate will:
• Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the portfolio of longevity swap transactions.
• Provide advice to the business on transaction backgrounds, mechanics and expected results.
• Drive the development of systems and the implementation of efficient processes to manage all aspects of the data and collateral arrangements.
• Lead, develop and motivate a small team of trainee actuaries, ensuring that they achieve and contribute to their maximum potential and aspire to the highest professional standards in their work.
• Collaborate with the Business Development team to on-board new transactions efficiently and effectively.
• Develop, maintain and manage excellent internal and external client relationships.
• Review client reporting and validate large settlement amounts in a short timeframe.
• Understand, verify and cleanse client data for input into the valuation process.
• Ensure compliance with Company policies, regulatory, professional and legal requirements.
For details of this exciting opportunity, please contact Jenny in strictest confidence (016099409 or email@example.com).
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland