Our client's Longevity team is growing and developing. Due to their innovations they are looking for an additional key member for their global longevity pricing team. In this role you will be expected to contribute substantially to the growth and development of their longevity portfolio in the UK and elsewhere.
• Detailed modelling and pricing of longevity deals from initial assessment through to deal execution and handover to in-force management team (data interrogation and preparation, mortality experience analysis, demographic experience analysis, creation of the inputs for the projection of cash-flows, cash-flow reconciliation, sensitivities, checking, etc.)
• Technical deal documentation and support to the deal lead as required (pricing and checking reports, support in drafting sign-off memos and offer letters to clients, negotiation support, etc.)
• Development, maintenance and improvements to our current modelling and pricing methodologies and tools
• Ad hoc and regular analysis of our in-force portfolio to explain performance and find new modelling insights
• Research and development of our benchmark pricing bases and new longevity benchmarks for new territories
• Client work including joining negotiation, due diligence visits, implementation visits.
• Opportunities to build deal models for non-longevity deals.
• We are looking for a high performance, high potential, technically strong Actuary who is a quick learner.
• An ability to be pragmatic and demonstrate commercial sense while working on complex pricing assignments.
• A strong written and verbal communicator who works effectively in a dynamic and culturally diverse international environment.
• Someone who enjoys autonomy, and is also an effective team player.
• An actuarial trainee making good progress with their actuarial exams or a recently qualified actuary
• Approximately 3-5 years pricing, valuation or consulting experience in life (re-)insurance
• Longevity pricing or pensions consulting experience would be an advantage
Contact Paul at 016099404 or [email protected] for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland