6 month contract responsible for –
• Detailed review of new business deals proposed.
• Co-ordinate the approval process for new business (e.g. Risk and Business approvals, Business Acceptance Committee, and Board if required).
• Working across the company (Actuarial, Finance, Legal, Operations) to assist in the ‘go live’ of new deals.
• Managing global referrals for deals outside of the field regional and local delegation.
• Ensuring that profitability and capital requirements are modelled in line with Pricing Methodology for new business deals, for both local and global reviews.
• Communication of the structures/impacts/risks of new transactions to Senior Management for local reviews, and to the Chief Pricing Actuary for global reviews.
• Delivery of reinsurance pricing within cycle times responsive to client expectations.
• Ad hoc-projects and tasks on both a local and global level as required.
Please contact Paul@acumen-resources.com or 016099404 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate