Job Summary and key duties and responsibilities:
The team is in charge of producing, analysing and reporting the capital results from the Internal Model for Group and local entities. The role reports into the Head of Risk Model Reporting & Analysis.
In your role as a Risk Modeller, your responsibilities are to,
• Contribute to provide and improve Solvency II internal model related risk reports, analytics and advisory.
• Perform and review quantitative risk assessments for senior and executive management decision.
• Closely cooperate and interact with other departments and by this receive a broad understanding of various processes and projects within a truly global Re-insurer.
Required experience & competencies:
• 2-5 years working experience in actuarial/risk reporting and analysis function in (re)insurance
• Good knowledge of the Solvency II or SST framework and of Internal Models
• Proficiency with MS Excel and good knowledge of Python
• Good conceptual and analytical capabilities plus being able to approach tasks consistently, goal-oriented and independently
• Excellent communication skills and command in English (fluency in either French or German is a plus)
• Open mind-set, team player attitude and appetite for continuous learning and achievements in an international context
Please contact [email protected] or 016099404 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland