The main purpose of this role is to
• Support the development of the Company’s Reinsurance Strategy through the risk appetite framework; and monitoring of exposures against limits
• Propose and manage changes to reinsurance treaties with current reinsurers
• Support negotiations with prospective new reinsurance partners
• Liaise with the business and the reinsurers for reinsurance specific matters, e.g. agreeing special terms and conditions with reinsurers, responding to reinsurance related queries, supporting reinsurance audits etc.
• Produce reinsurance reports, and ensure that reports are submitted to reinsurers in a timely manner.
• Support ongoing projects in relation to reinsurance.
Suitable for student Actuary with at least 2 years experience
For the complete job description please contact Jenny Johnston (firstname.lastname@example.org, +35316099409) in complete confidence.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland