The focus of this role with a global reinsurer is to take part in the management and monitoring of a large and strategic portfolio of long and short term protection products across Europe.
Core responsibilities will include:
• Production of quarterly reserves on applicable bases (USGAAP, SII, VIF)
• Preparation and sign-off of the Solvency II results including the shocks and Analysis of Change together with the GAAP / statutory accounting.
• Preparation of supporting documentation (unit testing, basis checks etc.) to validate work produced to line manager & auditors.
• Drafting of the Annual Assumption Review of base mortality and morbidity, disability termination rates, morbidity deterioration, mortality improvements, lapses and other relevant assumptions on the portfolio.
• Provide insight into observed experience, propose base changes where relevant and quantify financial impacts.
• Be involved in the development of the LDTI approach and IFRS 17 approach
• Coordinate with other team members to facilitate the consolidation
Contact Paul at 016099404 or [email protected] for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland