KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Becoming the Subject Matter Expert for Solvency II Technical Provisions
• Overseeing the production of the quarterly Technical Provision estimates
• Keeping abreast of latest regulatory developments
• Assist with the peer review of the Segment quarterly reserve analyses and validation of the selected actuarial estimates
• Assisting with the actuarial parts of regulatory filings throughout the group
• Being a key player in the Irish Legal Entity Reserve Committees
• Leading or assisting with projects which are of interest from a legal entity perspective. E.g. IFRS 17.
• Perform additional project work including deep dives of Insurance and Reinsurance lines of business
• Provide support for other Legal Entity Functions (Finance, Risk, Investments) as required
REQUIRED EDUCATION/TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
• Nearly qualified or qualified as a Fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (or equivalent)
• Relevant industry experience with an insurance, reinsurance, or consulting background in reserving, pricing, or modeling roles
OTHER DESIRED SKILLS & CHARACTERISTICS:
• Experience with management information systems is a plus (e.g., database and application development)
• Intermediate to advanced Excel, Access, VBA capabilities; additional experience with SQL Server, ResQ, Tableau, and/or Oracle or similar applications is a plus
• Knowledge of Solvency II Technical Provisions Environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
Contact [email protected] or +35316099404 for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland