Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Risk Actuary within the risk team. This position will offer a fast paced, exciting & dynamic environment with a competitive package and an opportunity to rapidly develop their career.
• Assist the CRO in the implementation of the overall risk management framework including Solvency 2 Pillar 2 activities
• Monitor, evaluate and challenge the organisation’s success in managing its risks.
• Organise and participate at the management risk committee meetings including oversight of follow-ups.
• Carry out regular monitoring of the company’s risks.
• Assist in the identification and assessment of any new risks.
• Assess the need and extent of Internal Retrocession for the Company and review External Retrocession needs.
• Prepare Quarterly Risk Reports and the ORSA Report Company’s sections for the Board Risk Committee meeting.
• Contribute to the Independent Validation of the Company Internal Model
The Ideal Candidate:
• Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary
• Relevant re/insurance risk management experience
• Good knowledge of Solvency II and internal model experience is an advantage
• Proven ability to deliver on goals and passion for quality
• Excellent technical ability and aptitude for problem solving
• Strong written and oral inter-personal skills
• Strong interpersonal & influencing skills
• Excellent planning, prioritization & organisation skills
Please contact Paul@acumen-resources.com or 016099404 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland