The successful candidate will report to the Chief Risk Officer to assist in all aspects of capital and risk management.
This is a challenging and varied role and an exciting opportunity with potential for growth.
Responsibilities will include:
• Quarterly review and documentation of internal model results
• Assist in the preparation of major model change applications to the CBI
• Interface with the Actuarial and Underwriting departments to understand the underlying treaties and ensure correct implementation into the model
• Calculation of the Standard Formula results
• Completion of the Rating Agency Model calculations
• Development and implementation of capital management options and recommendations to the Risk Committee and Board to ensure that adequate capitalisation is maintained.
• Prepare ALM analysis to support management of interest rate and foreign exchange exposure
• Prepare analysis and applications to the CBI for various capital management items such as Ancillary Own Funds and the Volatility Adjustment
• Prepare the annual Liquidity Plan to support the use of the Volatility Adjustment
• Risk Registers – assist in completion and review of risk registers and risk control templates and subsequent reporting to the Risk Committee and Board
• ORSA Reporting – assist in completion of the ORSA report
For more information please contact Jenny at 016099409 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland