In this role the successful candidate will:
• Develop an in-depth understanding of our client's portfolio of reinsurance transactions.
• Provide advice to the business on transaction backgrounds, mechanics and expected results.
• Lead, develop and motivate a small team of trainee actuaries, ensuring that they achieve and contribute to their maximum potential and aspire to the highest professional standards in their work.
• Work with the Business Development team to on-board new transactions efficiently and effectively.
• Develop, maintain and manage internal and external client relationships.
• Review client reporting and assess the experience compared to pricing or other expectations.
• Understand, verify and cleanse client data for input into the valuation process.
• Provide recommendations to the Branches regarding the reserving approach for a wide range of structured reinsurance transactions.
• Complete quarterly capital calculations
For details of this exciting opportunity, please contact Jenny in strictest confidence (016099409 or [email protected]).
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland