Our growing client seeks an ambitious, motivated Actuary to lead a team focussed on driving the development of new experience studies, developing the methodology in line with best practice guidelines and utilising the most efficient technology solutions available.
The role will involve:
• Oversee the production and analysis of mortality, lapse and claim experience studies.
• Design high-calibre presentations of the study results, analysis and conclusions.
• Deliver presentations to senior stakeholders, advancing the profile of the Operations function within the Division.
• Work with the Business Development team to shape the pricing data and ongoing reporting requested of the client which will facilitate the most comprehensive and robust experience studies.
• Work closely with the Actuarial Reporting team to support the mortality, lapse and claims valuation basis setting.
• Champion the use of new technologies and keep pace with changing demands and requirements.
For details of this exciting opportunity, please contact Jenny in strictest confidence (016099409 or [email protected]).
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland