Reporting to the Head of Actuarial Function.
• Management of the production, reporting and analysis of best estimate technical provisions and risk margins for Solvency II reporting.
• Interpretation of SII Internal Model results and management of the production, reporting and analysis of Standard Formula results.
• Assisting with the delivery of all Pillar 1 aspects of Solvency II.
• Support the production, reporting and analysis of Solvency II results.
• Maintaining appropriate and auditable controls, reconciliations and documentation with respect to valuation, cash flow testing, data and model changes
• Collaborate with Finance Department to ensure suitable and consistent SII own fund movement analyses
• Liaising with relevant external and internal stakeholders including external auditors and colleagues throughout the Group
• Preparation of papers for the Board, Audit Committee and other relevant Committees.
• Support Head of Actuarial in ensuring the effective management of the Actuarial team
• Support Risk Management, Finance and Pricing Functions
• Other ad hoc project work as it arises
• Manage, mentor and develop a team of actuarial trainees
Required experience & competencies:
• 5+ years as a Qualified Actuary
• Re/insurance experience
• Solvency II reporting experience
• Proven reporting background
• Experience of people/process management
• Strong organisational skills with ability to meet multiple competing deliverables
• Proven ability to manage, develop, and motivate people
• Flexibility and openness to change
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good interpersonal skills
• Focused and proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Results driven and passion for quality
Please contact email@example.com or 016099409 for further information in strictest confidence.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland