Exciting new role with international reinsurance company for newly qualified actuary or experienced student to transition into an Underwriting role.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Within their designated markets develop a reinsurance portfolio that is value adding to the business over the long term;
– Develop client and broker relationships in these markets centred on delivering an excellent client experience;
– Structure reinsurance programmes in close collaboration with the actuarial colleagues – bringing about efficiencies in the management of the client’s capital;
– Communicate efficiently with the pricing and modelling actuaries in order to provide the best solutions;
– Understand market specificities, contract wordings and initiate related projects, market data collection as well as contribute to the company’s business plan, as necessary;
Please contact Jenny on +35316099409 or email@example.com for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland