– Assist the CRO in SCR calculations in accordance with the standard formula under Solvency II
– Develop stress and scenario tests to support the business.
– Assist with CAT Modelling analysing the impact of potential business on the CAT SCR Module.
– Assist the CRO in monitoring of capital requirements in compliance with rating agency requirements.
– Assist the CRO in other aspects of the risk framework to ensure the company identifies, monitors and manages risks in accordance with board, shareholder and regulatory expectations.
– Develop a thorough understanding of reinsurance and pricing standards, with dedicated training.
– Support the Actuaries in general pricing and technical projects.
Skills and Experience:
– Degree (or equivalent) in Mathematics, Finance, Statistics, Actuarial Science or a related field.
– Understanding and experience in carrying out standard formula calculations under Solvency II preferably within a reinsurance environment.
– Strong IT skills (MS Office, VBA, SQL, Matlab, R or other programming languages).
– Ability to challenge and enhance existing analytical methodologies.
– Prior experience in (re-)insurance would be a distinct advantage.
Please contact Jenny on +35316099409 or [email protected] for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland