As a Life Insurance Consultant, you will work beside some of the life insurance industry’s top thought leaders designing and implementing cutting-edge solutions to challenges faced by insurers from across the globe. You will get involved in the development of intellectual capital, helping to ensure that we retain our reputation as insurance market leaders. You will also develop and engage with your network of contacts within the industry to support our business generation activities.
Our sophisticated approach to assessing and managing risk helps clients free up capital. We work closely with investors, reinsurers, and insurers to manage risk and return. Blending advanced analytics with deep institutional knowledge, we reveal new opportunities to maximize performance.
Your main responsibilities will include some or all of the following:
• Provide life actuarial consulting to clients on a broad range of topics including:
o Corporate restructuring and capital enhancement (demutualisation, securitisation and M&A).
o Advanced financial modelling approaches (stochastic ALM, capital aggregation methodology, risk dashboards and proxy models using techniques such as curve fitting and replicating portfolios).
o Supporting clients in all aspects of actuarial work including, financial reporting, solvency reporting, capital management and product pricing.
o Working with Heads of Actuarial Function and Chief Risk Officers in meeting business and regulatory requirements relating to these roles.
o Performance in areas related to financial risk, product distribution and capital issues.
o Enterprise Risk Management to manage risks and meet strategic objectives.
• Deliver superior, consistent project management for clients, whether small project teams or large teams involving associates from multiple countries.
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with client contacts and take initiative to develop your broader network.
• Lead or contribute to the development of our intellectual capital, including plans for taking this to market.
• Identify opportunities to create value for our clients and enhance revenues through innovative thinking.
• Establish a public reputation in a chosen specialism through the production of articles and presentations.
Financial and business development
• Meet goals for billable hours, intellectual capital development and revenue generation.
• Develop and present proposals to potential clients, demonstrating the economic value of our offering.
• Use contacts within your current network to obtain introductions to new contacts; work to develop supporters for our products and services.
• Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams.
• Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels.
• Serve as manager or mentor to more junior associates, look to develop yourself and those more junior in all aspects of your work
Contact email@example.com or +35316099404 for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland