Are you an ambitious, forward thinking high-achiever seeking continued growth and progression? Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work on interesting projects ? If so our client can help to match your ambition.
They have ambitious plans and are undergoing a period of growth. They can offer opportunities for progression, challenging projects, a market-leading learning and development programme and a collaborative environment.
They are now looking to further grow their non life actuarial team and are looking to recruit a newly qualified actuary to assist in the development of their team.
The range of practical work experience would include working in the non life insurance or reinsurance environment. Pricing experience would be advantageous but not essential. Other skills would include:
• Strong financial modelling capabilities,
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• A team player who can integrate into small multi-disciplinary teams, seeking to expand knowledge and skills as the team grows,
• Good commercial awareness.
The candidate would work closely with the qualified non life actuaries in our practice covering a range of services such as:
• Assisting clients with all aspects of their preparations for Solvency II;
• Provision of Statements of Actuarial Opinion;
• Independent actuarial assessments including reserve reviews, portfolio transfers, expert opinions, transfer pricing support and company valuations for merger & acquisition;
• Profitability reviews and pricing support;
They offer excellent remuneration packages including an extremely competitive base salary, performance based bonus and a flexible benefits package.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland