Recently qualified actuary required.
• Applying best estimate actuarial reserving techniques to prepare monthly programme performance reports and quarterly actuarial reserve reports
• Ensure appropriate methods and models are used in the calculation of technical provisions
• Compare best estimates against actual experience
• Preparing reserving information for the purpose of assessing the Solvency Capital Requirement under the Standard Formula – Solvency II
• Assist the Chief Actuary to manage and develop the actuarial function
• Ensure that actuarial policies, processes and procedures meet the requirements under Solvency II
• Developing systems and management information to support and improve business decision making
• Assisting in the development of the management information required to prepare the ORSA under Solvency II
Please contact Jenny@acumen-resources.com for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland