Student Actuary required to assist with Reserving & Modelling, responsibilities include:
• Calculate reserves and assist in the production of the monthly technical accounts
• Participate in the development and testing of new methodologies for calculating the technical reserves
• Conduct experience surveys on mortality, morbidity, lapse etc.
• Participate in the updating of reserving policies and measure the impact of the updated reserving policies
• Review the Technical Accounts and Reinsurance accounts on an ongoing basis to ensure they are in line with the current Reserving Policy
• Provide necessary actuarial assumptions for preparation of Medium Term Plan/budget.
• Testing model developments and parameterisation of models for Solvency 2 calculations
• Analyse results of models for reasonability including detailed checks for auditability
Suit a trainee actuary with at least 2 years experience and ideally Modelling experience.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland