Opportunity for part qualified / nearly qualified actuary to transition into a role within Risk Management.
Key responsibilities include:
• Produce financial risk analysis for Executive and Risk Committees
• Produce regular stress testing information
• Monitor financial risk exposures against risk appetite
• Support ad hoc requests involving financial risks, credit, insurance, liquidity risks
• Lead the production of the ORSA reports, support initiatives relating to investment / reinsurance strategy, ALM strategy
Ideally you will have 2 -3 years experience, and making good progress with the actuarial examinations.
Strong communication skills are essential as you will work within a multi-disciplinary team and explain technical actuarial issues in non-technical language.
Ability to understand complex problems and provide accurate results / make recommendations within agreed timescales.
Willingness to challenge and influence other team members and colleagues.
Please contact Jenny and Jenny@acumen-resources.com and 016099409 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland