We have a fantastic development opportunity with one of our clients for a qualified actuary. You will be given the opportunity to take an active role in supporting the strategic management and running of the practice. This could include being involved of the development of one of their core product areas or leading / contributing to the development and distribution of information or training programmes that enhance the department’s understanding of key issues.
They provide support to clients in relation to all aspects of life insurance including reserving, Solvency II, capital management, mergers & acquisitions, financial modelling and risk management solutions.
The team works in a friendly, positive and vibrant atmosphere, where people are encouraged and supported to take responsibility at an early stage and proactively develop their career. In return, they offer individuals the opportunity to be highly rewarded personally, in terms of professional development, and financially. They offer excellent training to their people to strengthen their technical knowledge but equally importantly to broaden their personal and consulting skills. This is backed up by on-the-job development opportunities and a mentoring structure that helps people to develop their full potential right through to Partnership.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for the following:
• Manage and deliver a wide range of both core actuarial assignments and multidisciplinary assignments in wider fields
• Act as clients’ main point of day-to-day contact on engagements
• Lead and manage staff effectively in order to ensure the highest quality of and timely delivery of engagements
• Lead or contribute to the development of new consulting product opportunities, including opportunities to partner with other professionals in the firm in the areas of Corporate Finance, Banking and Enterprise Risk Management
• Be actively involved in the development of new and existing client relationships, including playing a pivotal role in client pitches and proposals
They are also working in wider fields. Their current core focus areas are in Banking, Enterprise Risk Management and the Public Sector.
They look to develop accomplished all-round consultants, not just technically strong actuaries. This means exposure to a wide range of clients and project situations, including the opportunity to work in multidisciplinary teams or with people from their network firms overseas. You will be able to build a strong personal profile both internally and externally in the market.
For further information, please contact email@example.com or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland