• This role requires a good awareness of the external and internal requirements for actuarial and regulatory information and the processes involved throughout the organisation both within and beyond the Product Development Department.
• The role holder should demonstrate professional independence in those areas where suitably qualified and seek colleagues’ advice in other areas as necessary.
• The role holder must have excellent communication skills to operate at a senior level both internally and externally with the ability to communicate complex matters simply and succinctly to non-experts, both written and also verbal presentation.
• The role holder must possess significant creative and conceptual skills and the ability to contribute to strategy planning at a macro level while protecting the company’s embedded value.
• The role holder must possess strong management skills in terms of managing people, budgets, relationships, planning around tight deadlines etc.
• Product design & Idea Evaluation
• Lead in the development and enhancement of the products of the company in line with specified business requirements.
• Continually research and advise on new market opportunities for Life insurance products, both savings and protection.
• Communicate and liaise with relevant staff for product development, including the evaluation of ideas and suitability of recommendations.
• Make recommendations to management on the development of new and existing products, including pricing, design, profitability, market position and new opportunities.
Will suit a qualified actuary with up to 5 years pqe
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate