Reporting to the CRO, this role will involve liaising closely with the other members of the risk management team and senior management within the Company and the wider Group to deliver key functional objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Development and implementation of the Risk Management Framework incl. risk analysis and monitoring.
• Delivering independent oversight and challenge over financial and insurance risks and strategy.
• Provide leadership as part of the wider risk management function in support of the risk function’s operating plan and in accordance with internal and regulatory requirements.
• Risk appetite review & monitoring including metric development.
• Development and implementation of risk function deliverables under Solvency II.
• Lead development and management of ORSA process incl. scenario construction, and ongoing review and challenge in relation to stress & scenario testing.
• Development of risk modelling and reporting capability.
• Monitoring industry and market developments in relation to advances and best practices within risk management.
• Develop effective and collaborative working relationships within the business units and across the Group.
• Contribute to Group-wide enhancement of the Enterprise Risk Management framework.
• Embedding best in class risk management in the business.
You will be a senior qualified actuary with practical experience of working with actuarial models and risk management techniques.
Please contact [email protected] for further details.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate