This is a really exciting role for a life insurance actuary who wants to transition from the BAU of SII reporting into a more commercial role, while still using their technical skills and knowledge of how (re)insurance companies operate.
The department Capital, Cash & Collateral Management is in charge of all capital, cash and collateral management tasks for the Group. This includes but is not limited to capital planning, review of the capital status of all life entities, contribution to and analysis of models from Rating Agencies. It is furthermore responsible for the cash management of actuals, planning and forecasts in all reporting dimensions. In addition, it carries responsibility for all internal retrocession contracts.
Your range of assignments:
• Manage internal retrocession globally for the Group
o Coordinate and discussion solutions with stakeholders across the Division and the Group
o Secure appropriate transfer pricing documentation on all internal retrocession contracts as well as facilitate the execution of contracts
o Regular reporting on internal retrocession to senior management and stakeholders within the Group
o Analyse performance of internal retrocession contracts
o Identify needs for internal retrocession
• Support all capital, cash and collateral managements tasks for the Group
• Support tax audits globally with respect to internal retrocession topics
• Support financial strategy projects (e.g. restructuring projects, strategic plan)
• Qualified actuary
• Relevant experience in life (re)insurance or audit / consulting firm, preferable in the life segment related to actuarial and / or financial tasks
• Additional experience in life insurance and structuring reinsurance solutions preferred
• Advanced IT skills of standard software required
• Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, accuracy with numbers and attention to details required
• Comfort with evolving priorities and adaptable to change
• Responsible and goal-orientated work style
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively across departments and locations
Please contact email@example.com or 016099404 for further information.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate