Solvency II Capital Calculations & Regulatory Reporting
- Support the Corporate Actuary and Associate Actuary in developing and implementing SII processes and calculations.
- Work with local valuation teams in obtaining Solvency II cashflows. Perform consistency checks and use to calculate Solvency II capital components.
- Assist existing team in developing, checking and streamlining appropriate capital models.
- Assist in quarterly and annual Solvency II capital calculations and in optimizing Solvency II processes.
- Assist in preparing quarterly and annual regulatory returns (Solvency II QRTs).
- Assist in documenting key Solvency II assumptions and methodologies.
- Assist in dual reporting (Solvency I and Solvency II) in early 2016.
You will be a nearly or newly qualified actuary .
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland