You will play a key role in financial and regulatory reporting and supporting the ongoing management of existing product lines.
• Production of the actuarial elements of financial reporting, Irish GAAP and Solvency II reporting with an understanding of key movements.
• Assist in the production of reports and associated actuarial recommendations.
• Develop reporting systems and processes to facilitate Solvency II and other reporting requirements.
• Review and explain results from stochastic models.
• Review data and explain any unusual movements.
• Experience investigations and sensitivity analysis for the purposes of reserve basis setting and experience monitoring.
• Support the relevant business areas in the ongoing management of the existing product line.
• Work closely with the wider Actuarial and Finance functions and facilitate ad hoc requirements.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +35316099404.
Acumen Resources specialises in the recruitment of the following professionals:
Chief Actuary | Head of Actuarial Function | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | CRO | CFO | Actuarial Manager | Valuations Actuary | Product Development Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Solvency II Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Capital Management Actuary | Risk Management Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Part Qualified Actuary | Trainee Actuary| Actuarial Trainee | Student Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Dublin | Ireland